December 05, 2008

Pretty as a Picture

Kathy, from Pink Chalk Studio, offered one of her mini wallets recently and all you had to do was give her feedback on which colors you liked best and why.  I would have been compelled to comment on the stack of lovelies anyway.  But, it was a nice surprise when the random number generator picked my comment and I received this pretty little pouch in the mail. The fabrics are lovely and the wallet is very high quality.  

I don't need a mini wallet, but I need a protective case for the pretty pink little camera Alex gave me for my birthday.  Its intended as my 'carry around' camera for all those times you wouldn't take the big (expensive) Digital Rebel, and I carry it in my purse every day.  This little pouch is the perfect size to carry the camera and it looks classy in my purse.  Perfect.

No comments: